Friday, August 29, 2008

jumping the pond

paige studied abroad in Italia last semester, and as a graduation gift from mom & dad, I jumped the pond and got to visit! we went in april and I had an amazing time. while she was there, paige became quite the expert on all things european-travel (she went to 17 different countries!) and she navigated me through foreign airports and train stations like a pro... impressive, no? I met her in london, then we flew to venice for a night and took a train to florence. london was my favorite, hands down.. the shopping (albeit scary because of the horrible exchange rate), the history (shakespeare's theatre!), the architecture and the make-you-swoon accents... who wouldn't love it? here are some photos from the trip:

clothes hanging in Cinque Terra

duomo in florence

cinque terra




brownstone in london

flying on the cheap

florence

amo river, florence

florence cityscape

sister-love!

london flower-power

me & paige, london

posing like europeans (no smiles, please)

No comments: