skip to main | skip to sidebar

all things berly

Friday, August 29, 2008

in your atmosphere...

Where ever I go
What ever I do
I wonder where I am in my relationship to you

Where ever you go
Where ever you are
I watch your life play out in pictures from afar

Posted by kimberly at 10:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
kimberly
the stories of homesteading on the hill, traveling around the world, and letting it be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • n highland hizouse
      • p.s.
      • top 5, southern style
      • in your atmosphere...
      • jumping the pond
      • i'm smitten!
      • bahamas 08, best vacation ever.
      • i have a home!!
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)

my friends...

  • All Things Grady
  • Erin O'Neil
  • janie's niche
  • morgan's muse
  • Paige's Travels!
  • sitting pretty