Thursday, June 4, 2009

carter douglas

carter douglas rickman (aka the cutest 1-day old ever) was born yesterday. a little early, but healthy and perfect all the same.

much like it was with Grades, (if not more, since he showed me how good it could be) my heart was his from the beginning. I can't wait to hold him and watch him grow!


so not surprisingly, my text messages with mama went a little something like this today:

"how's carter?"
"he's good, he's on oxygen but doing fine. I sent you pictures, look at them when you get a chance."
"sounds good. the pictures were very good."
"he's so cute!!"
"I think we need one"
"I think so too. In a couple years."
"ok if you say so"

oh mommy..

1 comment:

Nicole said...

On no, am I gonna have to let Grady know he's got some competition?!

:P

Carter is adorable.