1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six “8″ items (okay, I changed everything to just 5, but still.)
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
5 Favorite TV Shows
1. Gossip Girl
2. Project Runway
3. Sex and the City
4. Weeds
5. Lipstick Jungle
5 Things I Did Yesterday
1. went to the coldplay concert!
2. got a red christmas tree- and ornaments!
3. made brownies
4. thought about running...
5. work work work
5 Things I Look Forward to
1. weekends!
2. going back to nyc
3. The Twilight Movie!
4. seeing grady!
5. thanksgiving in key west with my family
5 Favorite Restaurants
1. any and all sushi
2. last resort
3. twist
4. doc chey's
5. panera
5 Things on My Wishlist
1. a plane ticket to nyc!
2. ironman dvd
3. chocolate, always
4. for my family and friends to always be happy and healthy
5. new clothes!
5 People to Tag (all my blogger friends except nicole have already done this, so I'll do my 5 favorite songs instead! (I'm cheating, sorry)
1. Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
2. Angel - Dave Matthews
3. Come on Over - Christina Aguilera
4. Whatever You Like - T.I.
5. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll do it when/if my stupid blog ever gets fixed by my stupid hosting company.
I especially like #4 of your 5 things you're looking forward to. Oh and #3 too!
Post a Comment