
Here’s the rules:
1. You must post the rules on your blog before you answer the questions.
2. You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name.
3. When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name. (I'm not doing this.)
I go by my middle name, go here goes...
K-khaki-hater. It's true, I hate every single piece of khaki clothing ever.
I-Insomniac. Well, not totally - it comes and goes, but when it's bad, it's bad.
M-Manhattan-lover... everything about it.
B-baker
E-editing-nazi. I can't read anything with editing grammar mistakes in my head. It can get ridiculous.
R-runner and reader (and I wish I more consistently did both).
L-loves storms (so different, Nicole!)
Y-younger than almost all my friends
1 comment:
I did not know that about the khaki or the insomnia for that matter. I know you love NYC and like to bake and read and run.
Now I'm all self-conscious about my writing. :P
Crazy storm lover and I knew you were younger than most of your friends. How interesting that that is mostly true for me as well. All except you. :P
And yes I am enjoying more writing.
Post a Comment