Sunday, February 17, 2008

it's official!



Tomorrow morning is my first "official" day of work... I couldn't be more excited!

(I've been interning here since September and on the payroll since November, but tomorrow marks my first real day as a permanent employee.)

I never thought PR would be what I'd be doing right out of college - it's actually something I never even considered until my internship here - but I really couldn't be happier about it... I feel ridiculously lucky to have landed such a great job at a fun company, especially as it's my first job.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! Good luck today with your new responsibilities. And thanks so much for hanging out with us this weekend!

kimberly said...

i'm posting in an effort to be a less selfish friend :) i'm so glad i got to see you this weekend - thank YOU for letting me come over and stay all day... i already want to come back!